This online Yin Yoga Teacher Training can be completed as a standalone certificate in Yin Yoga for 50 YACEP hours with Yoga Alliance, or this module may be applied towards a 200hr and/or 300hr certificate track in the Summers School of Yin Yoga.
Practice Intelligently, Teach Confidently. Whether you wish to deepen your personal practice or share insights from Buddhism and Taoism on Compassion in your teaching, Terry and I are confident that this training will enhance your practice with the confidence that comes from deep theoretical and experiential knowledge.
Foundations of Wisdom + Yin Meditation Overview:
- Chapter 1: The Functional Elements of Yin + Yang Meditation
- Chapter 2: The Path of Insight – Samatha + Vipassana Meditation
- Chapter 3: Maps + Terrain – Practicing Samadhi
- Chapter 4: The Art of Noting – Practicing Mindfulness
- Chapter 5: Still, Flowing Water – Seeing Content + Sensing Context
- Chapter 6: Cultivating the Heart’s Garden With Seeds of Wisdom
- Chapter 7: Knowing Karma, Practicing Wisdom
- Chapter 8: Integrating Wisdom on the Path of Practice and Teaching
Final Essay: Assessment and Certification