This online Yin Yoga Teacher Training can be completed as a standalone certificate in Yin Yoga for 50 YACEP hours with Yoga Alliance, or this module may be applied towards a 200hr or 300hr certificate track in the Summers School of Yin Yoga.
Practice Intelligently, Teach Confidently. Whether you wish to deepen your personal practice or share insights from Yin Yoga, Fascial Research and Functional Alignment in your teaching, Terry and I are confident that this training will enhance your practice with the confidence that comes from deep theoretical and experiential knowledge.
Foundations of Anatomy + Yin Yoga Teacher Training Overview:
- Chapter 1 Themes: The Functional Elements of Yin Yoga
- Chapter 2 Themes: Functional vs. Aesthetic Alignment; Tension and Compression; Flexion and Extension; The Four Principles of Yin Yoga; Fascia 101
- Chapter 3 Themes: External and Internal Rotation; The Rules for Knees; Three Grilley Axioms; Fascia & Mechanotransduction; and Three Fascial Responses to Stress
- Chapter 4 Themes: More on Tension and Compression; Abduction and Adduction; Fascia & Phase Changes; The Physical Benefits of Yin Yoga
- Chapter 5 Themes: Sequencing Guidelines; Shoulder Abduction and Flexion; Addressing Common Concerns about Yin Yoga
- Daily Practice: Each chapter contains in-depth Posture Work for each of the 30 individual poses, and a complete 1.5hr – 2 hour Practice.