This online Yin Yoga Teacher Training can be completed as a standalone certificate in Yin Yoga for 50 YACEP hours with Yoga Alliance, or this module may be applied towards a 200hr and/or 300hr certificate track in the Summers School of Yin Yoga.
Practice Intelligently, Teach Confidently. Whether you wish to deepen your personal practice or share insights from Traditional Chinese Medicine in your teaching, Terry and I are confident that this training will enhance your practice with the confidence that comes from deep theoretical and experiential knowledge.
Foundations of Chinese Medicine + Yin Yoga Overview:
- Chapter 1: The Functional Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chapter 2: The Functional Approach to Harmonizing Qi with Yin Yoga
- Chapter 3: The Story of Producing Qi
- Chapter 4: How Yin Yoga Harmonizes Qi
- Chapter 5: How To Weave TCM Themes Into Your Practice and Teaching
- Chapter 6: The Heart of Qi Cultivation – Deep Practice
Quiz: test of comprehension for certification