Here is a collection of resources for you to learn more about meditation.
The Insight Meditation Society’s webpage. A wonderful resource with information for those interested in pursuing a longer residential meditation retreat.
A website to serve the monastic and lay community in the tradition of Venerable Ajahn Chah. Has many teachings available in both written and audio format.
Abhayagiri Monastery’s website which features teachings from Ajahn Amaro and Ajahn Passano.
A website devoted to the free distribution of the dharma with many talks from the community of Insight teachers in the United States and England.
The website of Jason Siff, who has a unique approach to meditation.
- Jack Kornfield: A Path With a Heart; Seeking the Heart of Wisdom
- Joseph Goldstein: One Dharma; The Experience of Insight
- Bhante Gunaratana: Mindfulness in Plain English
- Sayadaw U Pandita: In This Very Life
- Larry Rosenberg: Breath by Breath
- Ajahn Chah: Everything Arises, Everything Passes Away; A Still Forest Pool
- Ajahn Sumedho: The Mind and the Way; The Sound of Silence
- Charlotte Joko Beck: Everyday Zen; Nothing Special
- Sharon Salzberg: Lovingkindness; Faith
- Jason Siff: Unlearning Meditation; Thoughts Are Not the Enemy