In this republished interview from 2017, I speak with David Barash, an evolutionary psychologist, about the interesting convergences between Buddhism and biology. Listen to Episode 141 here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
- David Barash’s book: Buddhist Biology – Ancient Eastern Wisdom Meets Modern Western Science
Ways to support the show:
- Take a class ($10): https://joshsummers.net/classes
- Buy The Buddha’s Playbook and Guided Meditation series ($10): https://joshsummers.net/book/buddhas-playbook
- Online training courses in Yin Yoga, TCM, Meditation, and Yang Yoga – The Sublime Quartet ($149):
- Ongoing Practice with Josh and Terry: https://joshsummers.net/sangha