In her visiting talk to our Sangha, Linda Modaro reflects on ways to honor the truth of personal experience in life and meditation, and how that direct experience becomes the doorway into recognizing the dharma in one’s own life. Listen to Linda’s talk here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
- Linda Modaro’s sangha: Sati Sangha, www.satisangha.org
Ways to support the show:
- Take a class ($10): https://joshsummers.net/classes
- Buy The Buddha’s Playbook and Guided Meditation series ($10): https://joshsummers.net/book/buddhas-playbook
- Online training courses in Yin Yoga, TCM, Meditation, and Yang Yoga – The Sublime Quartet ($149):
- Ongoing Practice with Josh and Terry: https://joshsummers.net/sangha