In responding to a student’s question about the relationship between meditation practice and the mitigation of larger social illnesses, I reflect on how practice supports a transcending of cognitive biases that, themselves, fuel conflict and social strife. Listen to Episode 132 here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
Ways to support the show:
- Join Josh’s newsletter: Letters From the Path (includes two free Yin Yoga practices with Josh)
- Take a class ($10): https://joshsummers.net/classes
- Buy The Buddha’s Playbook and Guided Meditation series ($10): https://joshsummers.net/book/buddhas-playbook
- Online training courses in Yin Yoga, TCM, Meditation, and Yang Yoga – The Sublime Quartet ($149):
- Ongoing Practice with Josh and Terry: https://joshsummers.net/sangha