In this conversation, Josh and Lauri Glenn discuss Lauri’s career transitions from bodyworker to firefighter to yoga/dharma teacher. They specifically discuss the important role that self-compassion plays on the path and how difficult it can be to access self-compassion. Listen to our discussion here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
- Lauri’s website: https://www.lauriglenn.com
Ways to support the show:
- Ongoing, online practice with Josh and Terry in the River Bird Sangha: https://joshsummers.net/sangha
- Take a class ($10): https://joshsummers.net/classes
- Buy The Buddha’s Playbook and Guided Meditation series ($10): https://joshsummers.net/book/buddhas-playbook
- Online training courses in Yin Yoga, TCM, Meditation, and Yang Yoga – The Sublime Quartet ($149):