In Buddhism, one often hears about conventional and absolute reality, expressed as the Two Truth Doctrine. In this talk, I reflect on this teaching by contextualizing it within subjective experience. Listen to Episode 133 here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode
Ways to support the show:
- Join Josh’s newsletter: Letters From the Path (includes two free Yin Yoga practices with Josh)
- Take a class ($10): https://joshsummers.net/classes
- Buy The Buddha’s Playbook and Guided Meditation series ($10): https://joshsummers.net/book/buddhas-playbook
- Online training courses in Yin Yoga, TCM, Meditation, and Yang Yoga – The Sublime Quartet ($149):
- Ongoing Practice with Josh and Terry: https://joshsummers.net/sangha