- Fluid Yin Yoga to channel the Water of the Wood tissues – fascia and connective tissue
- Elemental Qi Gong form of the Deer to “train” the elasticity and spring-like strength of the fascia
- Josh’s acupuncture-based myofascial protocol “Taming the Hun.” This Liver-based tonic activates the holistic functions of the Chinese Liver (the organ of Spring) to support the healthy boundaries of the Liver’s psycho-spiritual dimensions (the “Hun”).
- Accessible for all levels and all bodies.
- Props for practice: blanket, block and a tennis ball
- Investment: $60 (half off for Sangha Members)
- Live over Zoom – March 25, 2023, 8am – 11am EST
- All participants receive lifetime access to the recorded workshop
Join Josh and Terry for this Sublime Yin Practice to cultivate Suppleness of Body, Energy and Heart as we align with the element changes of Winter and Water into the dynamic energy of Wood and Spring.
What students are saying:
Thank you, Josh and Terry, for the Elixir of Water: Fluid Yin Yoga Workshop today. I wanted to let you both know how much I truly enjoyed it.
Terry’s yin practice was amazing. I loved the subtle fluid movement, and how you encouraged us to explore each pose uniquely in our own body, inviting a sense of freedom into the practice.
It was fascinating to explore the acupressure points on the Shao Yen channel with Josh. I found a release of tension in my neck afterwards. I am so encouraged by the results of this myofascial release, as I presently see an acupuncturist, craniosacral therapist and massage therapist!
You two make a great team, and I look forward to your future workshops! I’m so grateful to be on this path with your support and the support of the Sangha.
J.H. Yin Yoga School and Sangha Member