What's in the Training?
The Practicum Module is for serious students and teachers of Yin and Yang Yoga. It's our chance to refine your teaching – getting into the finer points of skillful sequencing, effective facilitation, and bringing the theory of Yin Yoga to your own students.
Here's an overview of how the program works:
- Click the Register Now button to enroll in the Practicum module. Your purchase will declare your intent to get started. We will assign you to a cohort with 4 other Practicum students.
- Then you will have a set of 4 assignments to complete, along with two Group Discussions:
- Teaching Assignment: Submit 4 videos of yourself teaching a student in a live setting.
- Theory Assignment: Submit 1 video of yourself explaining the Four Principles of Yin Yoga.
- Peer Review Assignment: Watch and comment on the videos from the other members of your cohort.
- Group Discussion 1: Participate in a live session with your cohort members, led by Josh or Terry.
- Group Discussion 2: Participate in a second live session with your cohort members, 3 months later. This is so we can discuss how your teaching has evolved and progressed.
- Ethics Assignment: Write a brief essay on the ethics of teaching yoga (300-500 words).
- Teaching Yoga: Exploring the Teacher-Student Relationship by Donna Fahri.
- It's not necessary to read this before you begin the assignments, but we will use this to complete the required Ethics Assignment.
The price of the training is: $300.00.