The 30hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Practicum Module is for students enrolled in the Summers School of Yin Yoga who have successfully completed the Foundations Module (50hrs). It's our chance to refine your teaching – getting into the finer points of skillful teaching, effective facilitation, and the theory behind Yin Yoga.
The 30hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Practicum Module is an online offering that includes:
- Practice Teaching: Four core Yin Yoga postures and the theory of Yin Yoga.
- Peer Review: Give and receive constructive feedback from peers and faculty.
- Live Group Discussions: Classroom management, student dynamics, special populations, and creating a safe and secure environment.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be enrolled in the Summers School of Yin Yoga. Here's how to apply.
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of the Foundations Module (50hr).
How the Program Works:
- Click the Register Now button (below) to enroll in the Practicum Module. Upon registration, you will receive a set of assignments to complete:
- Teaching Assignment: Submit 4 videos of yourself teaching a student in a live setting.
- Theory Assignment: Submit 1 video of yourself explaining the Four Principles of Yin Yoga.
- Reading Assignment: Teaching Yoga: Exploring the Teacher-Student Relationship by Donna Fahri.
- Ethics Assignment: Write a brief essay on the ethics of teaching yoga (300-500 words).
- Once you submit your videos for the Teaching Assignment and Theory Assignment, you will be placed into a cohort with 4 other Practicum students and receive another set of assignments that includes peer review assessment and a group discussion.
- Once you submit your Ethics Assignment, you will be placed into a cohort with 4 other Practicum students, and we'll schedule a group discussion on the ethics of yoga.
The price of the training is: $395.00.