In this episode, I reflect on my conversation with Dr. Judson Brewer, offering key applications from Dr. Jud’s work on how to work skillfully with craving and various desires in your practice of meditation and Yin Yoga.
Listen to Episode 81 here or in your favorite podcast app.
Links from the Episode:
- Article: Why is it so hard to pay attention, or is it? Mindfulness, the factors of awakening and reward-based learning by Dr. Judson Brewer, Jake Davis, Joseph Goldstein
- Book: The Craving Mind: From Cigarettes to Smartphones to Love – Why We Get Hooked and How We Can Break Bad Habits by Dr. Judson Brewer
- Episode: Saving Ourselves From Ourselves, my interview with Dr. Judson Brewer
- Website: www.drjud.com
- The Sublime Quartet: The introductory online courses to our 4 core teacher training modules
- Now available on-demand: The Online 50hr Foundations Module: Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- Here’s a roster of all our upcoming Yin Yoga Teacher Training Modules (with Josh and Terry)