In the final installment of my series of interviews with French Yin Yoga teacher, Sebastian Pucelle, Sebastian talks about his recent month-long silent meditation retreat, his study of the Yoga Sutra, and advice for people considering a retreat.
Links from the Episode
- Here’s my interview with Chip Hartranft where we talk about The Yoga Sutra.
- Here’s where you can find more about the Insight Meditation Society/Forest Refuge: www.dharma.org (Sebastian and I both trained here).
- I conduct a few silent meditation retreats each year, where I combine the practice of Yin Yoga with meditation. All the upcoming retreats are listed here on my site: joshsummers.net/events/retreats.
- These retreats are part of a complete teacher training program – I would love to have you train with me! For more info, please see: www.yinyogaschool.com.
- Lastly, you can visit Sebastian’s website here: www.with-yinyoga.com.