In this episode, before pausing the podcast for my break in August, I highlight some of the top episodes of the year so far, giving you a distilled recap of some of the conversations to catch up on or review again. I also announce the fall line-up and include suggestions for your summer reading.
Featured Interviews from This Season:
- Bernie Clark: Developing and Aging Bodies
- Oren Jay Sofer: On Nonviolent Communication
- Dr. Daniel Keown: The Channels of Chinese Medicine
- Sebastian Pucelle: The Purification of Mind
Summer Reading List:
- Practice and All is Coming, Abuse, Cult Dynamics, and Healing in Yoga and Beyond by Matthew Remski.
- Saving My Neck by Dr. Timothy McCall
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy by Jenny Odell
- Be Healthy With Yin Yoga by Stefanie Arend
I mentioned Terry’s Yang Yoga module in this episode, where you can learn to apply the principles of functional alignment to the more active postures of yang yoga. Here is a list of all the upcoming Yang Yoga Modules with Terry Cockburn.
See yinyogaschool.com for the full schedule of upcoming trainings and retreats.
Lastly, as I mentioned in the episode, I’ve got a great fall season planned with some incredible guests. Please subscribe to get an email reminder when new episodes are published: https://joshsummers.net/subscribe.