In this episode, before pausing the podcast for my break in August, I highlight some of the top episodes of the year so far, giving you a distilled recap of some of the conversations to catch up on or review again. I also announce the fall line-up and include suggestions for your summer reading.
Featured Interviews from This Season:
- Bernie Clark: Developing and Aging Bodies
- Oren Jay Sofer: On Nonviolent Communication
- Sebastian Pucelle: The Purification of Mind
Summer Reading List:
- Practice and All is Coming, Abuse, Cult Dynamics, and Healing in Yoga and Beyond by Matthew Remski.
- If you go through the publisher, use this discount code to get 15% off: Summers15. The link is: https://embodiedwisdom.pub/product/practice/
- Matthew’s site: matthewremski.com
- Saving My Neck by Dr. Timothy McCall
- How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy by Jenny Odell
- Be Healthy With Yin Yoga by Stefanie Arend